The VFI in partnership with local Federations would like to invite VFI members to our inaugural regional workshops.
With the pressures on running businesses increasing at an ever alarming rate, now more than ever you need to ensure your pub is protected from these most difficult challenges.
This VFI workshop will tackle the following major issues:
- Insurance: How to minimise risk and cost
- Presented by Alert Liability Management
- Property Loss Prevention
- Presented by Owens McCarthy Ltd
- How to reduce costs of goods and services
- Presented by Trinity Purchasing
Workshops will take place on:
– Thursday 1st June 2017 at 10.30am in the Hotel Minella, Coleville Road, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary – for members in Kilkenny, Tipperary, Waterford & Wexford
– Tuesday 13th June 2017 at 10.30am in the Slieve Russell Hotel, Golf & Country Club, Ballyconnell, Co. Cavan (Woodford Suite) – for members in Cavan, Donegal, Longford, Louth, Monaghan & Westmeath
– Thursday 15th June 2017 at 10.30am in the Fitzgerald’s Vienna Woods Hotel, Glanmire, Co. Cork – for Cork members
The topics we have chosen for this workshop are specifically targeted at elements of your business that experience ongoing pressures. Many of you have faced increased insurance premiums, while the presentation from Trinity Purchasing will focus on where much-needed savings can be made.
Tea and coffee will be provided before the workshop commences and we plan to have the programme completed by 1pm.
We look forward to seeing you at this important workshop.